Tuesday 29 July 2014

Whats the Point?!

From the outside looking in, you would probably say my life is pretty perfect. It's not. I mean, is anyone's perfect? Everyone has things going on in their lives that they wish would just disappear. 
I live in London (the place I have dreamed of living since I was five). I'm studying the one thing I am passionate about (acting). I have a supportive family. I have a job which should allow me to stay in London after the three years. I have some amazing friends. And I have had so many opportunities.

But I have crohns.

About a year ago, I had so many dreams that I thought would never become a reality. I was going to hospital every single week and I knew there would be no chance I could do that alone.

Looking back on the hellish year that was 2012/13, I met some incredible people and learnt so many things about myself.

This blog is a kind of way for me to reflect on everything that happened and the journey that I went on. I'm not really writing this with the intention of getting a mass of views. It's for me. And if it helps others, with crohns or similar illnesses, realise that it doesn't have to rule your life. Well, that's great :)

PEACE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment